Successful emerging companies require a sound business case (such as a unique product and/or service, intellectual property, etc.), the right perspective to build a winning strategy, and the financial resources required to carry the project until it develops its own momentum. Businesses typically fail because they are lacking one or more of these fundamentals in the early stages of commercialization. This is the bridge we build with our clients.
Armada Pacific offers an unusual combination of services:
- We have the capacity and experience to develop winning commercialization and growth strategies for our clients.
- We provide cost-effective access to the extensive range of skills and experience necessary to get the desired results. With the right people at the right time, our clients stay on task and on track to achieve their performance objectives and sustained momentum.
- We have an extensive network of contacts that can be leveraged when necessary.
- We provide access to the capital necessary to execute the strategic plan.
For company founders and initial stakeholders, Armada Pacific is attractive because we offer a hands-on approach:
- We fully engage in the projects we select - we help and we get our hands dirty.
- We work with our clients to create winning strategies for growth acceleration.
- We work to ensure the project is properly capitalized.
- We increase the likelyhood of the organization's success on all levels.
- We identify opportunities to create value for the business and its shareholders.
- We participate in projects where we can take a meaningful equity position.
- We play an active part in the company's leadership, working along side the company founder(s) towards common success.
- We define and deliver the appropriate resources required to bridge the gap between the status quo and the new strategic plan.
- We work towards well-defined monetization milestones (whether to remain private, go public or look for M&A opportunities).
- We work with the initial stakeholders to create the eventual succession plan.
Due to the level at which we integrate with our clients, we maintain a relatively small client portfolio and we are selective in the projects we take on. Below is a summary of the gating process we use to evaluate target projects:
- Targets are early stage companies offering one or more socially-beneficial technologies:
- They offer alternative energy, the reduction of energy consumption, the protection of or the delivery of water, or provide economic and/or environmental benefits through recycling.
- The founders or business operators are interested in rapid growth and the projects have substantial growth potential.
- Their technologies have the following characteristics:
- Currently commercially viable or will be in the near term;
- Provide a defendable technical or delivery advantage;
- Capable of scaling up quickly and obtaining significant market share in their industry;
- Ideally, they offer an opportunity for a recurring revenue stream.
- Targets also operate in industries with minimal regulatory hurdles and that are non-cyclical in nature.
If you own, operate or work for an emerging technology company that you believe might be a candidate for the services of Armada Pacific, you are encouraged to contact us. Please note that all communications are confidential.